Saturday, May 19, 2012

Girls Toddler Dress

I can't take the credit for making(sewing)  these dresses (considering I was suppose to but I had just started college and my mom got to it first), but I did pick out the pattern and fabric. 

This isn't really a "how to" make this dress, but I thought I would share because it's so spankin' cute!

M6271 | Children's/Girls' Top, Dress and Shorts | Girls/Boys | McCall's Patterns
 This is the pattern we used.  However, we did not make the shorts.




 Harper (above) Preslee (below)
I L-O-V-E these dresses on my niece.  Maybe I am biased but Preslee and Harper are the cutest little girls!  Hate that Preslee has those darn boots on.  It ruins the picture to me...maybe because im a photographer and see the little things in every picture lol, but besides the boots, she looks like a famous persons daughter Easter egg hunting ... like Suri Cruise lol. 

Anyway, I hope you like these darling dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment