Monday, November 26, 2012

Magnetic Make up Board

I bought a 12x12 frame, 12x12 magnetic board and a 12x12 scrapbook paper at Craft Warehouse






I painted the frame my favorite color (Tropic Bay Blue) and after it was dry, I painted on top of it, sparkle glaze.  Then I used mod podge  and painted the magnetic board to my scrapbook paper.  Finally I took the E-6000 glue and squeezed it on the frame that was not painted.  Immediatly I took the magnetic board (side that doesnt have the scrapbook paper on it) and placed it together, pressing down for about a minute.  Let it sit over night to dry. 

Then I bought small magnets and hot glued them to the back of my make up.  I then used a heart cut out punch and my scrapbook paper and wrote what they are so I dont have to look on the back before grabbing them.  Finally I mod podged the cut out hearts to the top of the make up lids.  Now you are finished =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment